SkyBlue Auto Insurance
SkyBlue Insurance Agency is dedicated to helping you find an affordable auto insurance policy. Every driver in the United States is required to have the minimum auto liability insurance.
SkyBlue Insurance will shop your auto insurance with over 30 of the top insurance companies such as Progressive, Safeco, Infinity, Nationwide, The General, and many more top brands. Our computerized rating system will find you the best policy at the lowest rate available. One of the knowledgeable SkyBlue Insurance agents can help you find the coverage options that best meet your needs. These options include:
Liability Auto Insurance-
Protects others from damage or injury you cause
Protects your car if it experiences damage in a collision
Protects your vehicle from damage not caused by a collision
Uninsured/ Underinsured Coverage-
Protects you from drivers with no insurance or if their insurance can’t cover the total cost of damage
Medical Payment Coverage-
If your or one of your passengers experience injury during a collision, the medical bills will be covered with this policy.
Now that you have an idea for some of the common coverage options, you’re ready to make the next step in obtaining Car Insurance. SkyBlue Insurance is ready to help you get the protection you need. To get started, give us a call at 1-800-771-7758. You can also get instant results by contacting us online. Just visit our site and request a free SkyBlue Insurance Auto Insurance Quote now!
Do You Use a Vehicle for your Business?
SkyBlue Insurance can also help business owners find great commercial car insurance policies for your work vehicles. A standard auto liability insurance policy may not protect your from some risks that you may experience in your commercial vehicle. Commercial Auto coverage covers:
- Multiple vehicles
- Equipment that may be damaged during transport
The types of vehicles commercial auto insurance covers include:
- Pickup Trucks
- Utility Vans
- Flatbed Trucks
- Tow Trucks
- Passenger Vehicles
If you’re in need of reliable commercial auto insurance then SkyBlue Insurance is here to help. Give us a call at 1-877-771-7758 or go online and request an instant SkyBlue Commercial Auto Insurance for free!
What you need to Know
When you’re looking for auto insurance, there may be a lot of auto insurance terms and jargon being thrown around. This can make the process of finding great car insurance more difficult. Below are a few terms that you may hear when looking for auto insurance:
- Actual Cash Value: An amount equivalent to the fair market value of the stolen or damaged property immediately preceding the loss.
- At-fault: The party who is legally liable for the damages in an accident.
- Claim: A notice to an insurer that a loss may be covered.
- Claimant: The first or third party. That is any person who asserts right of recovery.
- Collision Deductive Waiver: This coverage waves your collision deductible if you are hit by a negligent uninsured motorist.
- Deductible: The amount of the loss which the insured is responsible to pay before benefits from the insurance company are payable.
- Flat Cancellation: The cancellation of a policy as of its effective date, without any premium charge.
- Policy Limit: The maximum amount a policy will pay.
- Premium: The amount of money an insurance company charges for insurance coverage.
- Quote: An estimate of the cost of insurance.
- Surcharge: An extra charge applied by the insurer. For automobile insurance, a surcharge is usually for accidents or moving violations.
Now that you know some key terms you’re ready to get the proper auto insurance coverage you need. SkyBlue Insurance agents are standing by waiting to help you get great protection. Don’t hesitate to call us or go online and request a SkyBlue Insurance Auto Insurance Quote for free and get instant results.